D.6.1 – Project Website - PDF
The CAMELOT project website is designed to fulfil project communication and dissemination needs for the benefit of the whole scientific community and the public through relevant information including:
- project overall objectives, partner & work packages information
- project activities: news, meetings
- project progress: technical publications, conference presentations, public domain reports
- project resources: links, related events …
- project contact information
All the partners will collectively participate in the dissemination objective of the website by providing up-to-date information.
D.6.2 – Dissemination and knowledge management protocol
This report presents the dissemination protocol for the CAMELOT project, the procedure for “Open Access” to peer reviewed research articles, internal rules, information on support from the EU members and the strategy for Knowledge Management within the project.